MISF is a Long Island-based team committed to the region and with combined expertise working on local projects.
A Local Project. A Local Team. Major Benefits for Our Community
Mark Scher is an accomplished engineering professional with over 35 years of experience in all aspects of electrical transmission system engineering, construction, commissioning, and project management. Mark’s experience includes:
• Over 200 projects in 24 U.S. states and 12 foreign countries
• Past member of the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Transmission Committee
• Representatives on the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Wind Generation Task Force
• Contributing Author for AWEA Grid Code and Appendix G of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Order 661A
Robert M. Rosenthal
Robert is the Environmental Attorney and NY/SO coordinator for MISF. He is a seasoned attorney, handling a dozen significant cases even before he joined Greenberg Traurig. Rosenthal has acted previously in these positions:
• Assistant Counsel, New York State Governor’s Counsel Office, 2011-2013
• Senior Counsel, New York State General’s Office, Environmental Protection Bureau, 1995-2011
• Staff Attorney, New York City Law Department, Environmental Law Division, 1992-1995
His other achievements can be found at www.gtlaw.com/People/Robert-M-Rosenthal.